362.jpg

가격 : ₩17,688

◀제품 설명▶

• Mild By Nature 프로텍트, 에센셜 오일 블렌드

• 향:: 강렬하고 진함

• 속성: 강화, 보강 & 정화

• 냉압착: 레몬 오일

• 증기 증류 : 클로브 오일, 계피 오일, 유칼립투스 오일 & 로즈메리 오일

Mild By Nature 에센셜 오일 아로마테라피 블렌드에는 자연의 영양분만을 담았습니다.

iHerb 블로그:
에센셜 오일 디퓨저 사용이 주는 건강한 효능
상위 13가지 에센셜 오일이 주는 건강한 효능

◀제품 사용법▶

활기 넘치는 아로마테라피 블렌드로 주변 환경을 건강하게 만들어 보십시오. 디퓨저에 추가하거나 스프레이 병에 물과 혼합하여 실내용 분무기를 만들거나 캐리어 오일에 희석해 다른 용도로도 사용할 수 있습니다. 적절한 희석 비율은 전문 참조 자료를 찾아보십시오.

아이허브에서 추천상품 구매하기

아이허브 관련상 추천상품 더 보기

Source Naturals, Mega-Kid, 씹어 먹는 종합 비타민, 천연 베리향, 60 웨이퍼

7337.jpg

가격 : ₩12,813

◀제품 설명▶

• 건강 보조 식품
  • 2-10 세 어린이를 위한 영양소

여러분의 자녀는 오직 최고의 것만을 누릴 자격이 있기에, 저희는 흡수와 이용을 높이는 고품질의 생체이용률이 높은 형태의 영양소를 사용하여 Mega-kid를 만듭니다.

◀제품 사용법▶

하루에 씹어 먹는 웨이퍼 1 개를 섭취하십시오. 4 세 이하의 어린이의 경우, 웨이퍼를 한 입 크기의 조각들로 잘라서 섭취하십시오. 2 세 미만의 유아는 섭취할 수 없습니다.

아이허브에서 추천상품 구매하기

Beyond, 리바이털 보디 미스트, 3.38 fl oz (100 ml)

623.jpg

가격 : ₩7,352

◀제품 설명▶

• Eco Farming Complex 10%
  • Dermatologically Tested
  • No Paraben Added
  • Minimum Chemical Colorants
  • Eco Beauty Lab

Provides moisture and vitality to the body with vitamin C from Acerola and lemon and vitamin E, leaving stickiness.

Acerola, lemon and tocopherols in this fresh body mist provide vitality and energy and a mood-boosting refreshment.

Eco Farming Complex 10% - Complex consist of Alchemilla vulgaris extract, Calendula officinalis flower extract and Althaea officinalis root extract.

Formulated with eco ingredients grown on the healthy land unpolluted by any chemical fertilizer or pesticides, the Eco Farming Complex 10% containing items help to soothe the skin and leave it soft and thoroughly moisturized.

◀제품 사용법▶

After a shower or bath, spray all over the body and gentle tap for absorption.

아이허브에서 추천상품 구매하기

Celtic Sea Salt, 라이트 그레이 셀틱, 바이탈 미네랄이 혼합된 영양식품, 1파운드 (454g)

104.jpg

가격 : ₩6,622

◀제품 설명▶

• Raw Living Salt of the Ocean
  • Celtic Sea Salt The Natural Sea Salt Brand
  • Doctor Recommended
  • Family Owned Since 1976
  • Alkaline pH
  • Quality Certified
  • Exquisite Taste
  • Non GMO Project Verified
  • This Salt Does not Supply, Iodide a Necessary Nutrient
  • Everyday Cooking
  • Pickling
  • Grind it Fresh- Perfect for Grinder
  • Gluten Free
  • Raw
  • Kosher Pareve
  • Paleo Friendly
  • Certified Organic by Nature ET Progres
  • Doctor Recommended Since 1976
  • Good Manufacturing Practices- GMP Certified

Celtic Sea Salt Brand is alive with active vital minerals which is why it is the best seal salt for those seeking wellbeing and exquisite taste. Our Light Grey Celtic sea salt is a whole raw crystal filled with mineral rich brine and an alkaline pH which are essential for sodium assimilation in the body. The brine has key minerals and trace elements of magnesium, calcium and potassium in the perfect ratio that has won the Recommendation of Doctors, Nutritionists, and Chefs worldwide since 1976.

Celtic Sea Salt enhances the taste of any dish while adding essential nutrients to your diet, with zero additives. Our sustainable harvesting methods combine tradition with innovation designed to preserve the vital balance of ocean's minerals.

Being 3rd generation family owned we choose sustainable practices to help preserve this planet for generations to come. Celtic Sea Salt is 100% responsibly sourced always!

Our 40+ years expertise at the leading sea salt brand has given us the knowledge of quality standards you should expect form a high mineral sea salt:

• Regular Inspection at Harvesting Site
  • Fair Business Practices with Our Farmers
  • 3rd Party Laboratory Analyzed to Confirm Mineral Content and pH

Certified organic by Nature ET Progres, the highest level of certification in Europe.

100% RAW "just the way nature intended".

Healthy Blessings, Selina

◀제품 사용법▶

최고의 신선함 유지 방법: 느슨한 뚜껑이있는 세라믹, 유리 또는 목재 용기에 보관하십시오.

아이허브에서 추천상품 구매하기

◀오늘의 명언▶

야곱이 또 가로되 내게 맹세하라 맹세하니 이스라엘이 침상 머리에서 경배하니라
아이허브 코리아 공식홈페이지 바로가기

댓글목록

김창권님의 댓글

profile_image 김창권
작성일

그것은 감기에 걸린 우리의 마술 지팡이 일 뿐이며, 병에 걸리지 않거나 반대로 질병을 더 쉽고 빠르게 견디는 데 도움이됩니다. 나에게는 매우 달콤하지만 아이들은 문제없이 마신다

강동석님의 댓글

profile_image 강동석
작성일

The appendix is ​​responsible for the body's immunity. When I removed the appendix, I was very upset because with immunity, and before that was not super! The first time I tried these probiotics after a course of antibiotics, when our probiotics didn’t do that much! Ordered first, as a trial item! We look into the composition, - as many as 5 billion probiotics 8 strains !! It is really cool, effective, in a period of weakness, and after antibiotics, - VERY-VERY EFFICIENT! Some even write that during antibiotics is better not to take. I used 1 or 2 tablets with food while taking antibiotics, a break between antibiotics at least 2 hours before or after !! Really gives strength, restores the work of the stomach, stops nauseous! As part of stabilized bacteria! What does it mean? They are stabilized at room temperature. Those. if you order in your country, during transportation you will not worry that they will die. They are stored in a dark cool place up to 25 ° C, but after opening, it is

안규리님의 댓글

profile_image 안규리
작성일

I tried this brand as suggested by a friend... I travel a lot and this is super convenient. This product works well even without refrigeration. My bowel movements are definitely more regular since I've taken this on a daily basis.

Copyright © 소유하신 도메인. All rights reserved.