Rootree, 크립테라피 리바이탈 토너, 125ml(4.23fl oz) > 아이허브 추천상품

본문 바로가기

아이허브 추천상품

Rootree, 크립테라피 리바이탈 토너, 125ml(4.23fl oz)

페이지 정보

작성자 장경재 조회 140회 댓글 2건 작성일 23-10-11 01:43

본문

4233.jpg

가격 : ₩12,540

◀제품 설명▶

• Over 87% Natural Ingredients
  • Made in Forest
  • Certified Natural Ingredients - Ingredients From Jeju
  • 8 Chemical Not Added - Parabens, TEA, TALC, SLS - SLES, benzophenone, mineral oil, triclosan colorants.
It relieves skin stress caused by exterior harmful environment and provides skin calming effect. It keeps moisture balance of skin by its plant ingredients from Jeju and presents skin with freshness at same time.

[Natural story]

Cryptomeria  Japonica Tree

As tree embracing water and air of clean Jeju, Jeju Cryptomeria Japonica is precious tree which has strong vitality and high phytoncide emission. Cryptomeria Japonica ingredients of Cryptherapy Line protects natural health of skin and presents skin with moisture and nutrients.

Triticum Vulgar (wheat) Sprout Extract [Patent Application No. 2014-0165032]

Triticum vulgare sprout is the sprout of wheat which is a week old after its germination. Due to its growth energy, it shows more powerful effects of its active ingredients. Containing full of various nutrients, vitamin and minerals, it helps calming, moisturizing, elasticity, brightening, anti-wrinkle improvement of skin and presents firm and flexible skin.

Ingredients originating from Jeju

Cryptomeria japonica leaf extract, mentha arvensis leaf extract, brassica napus extract, chamaecyparis obtusa leaf extract.

◀제품 사용법▶

아침과 밤에 세안 후 적당량을 솜에 묻혀 피부결을 따라 부드럽게 바릅니다.

아이허브에서 추천상품 구매하기

아이허브 관련상 추천상품 더 보기

FutureBiotics, M.V. Senior Complete Multivitamin Formula, 120 Capsules

8277.jpg

가격 : ₩10,447

◀제품 설명▶

• Health, Nature, Life
  • Small, Easy-To-Swallow Capsules
  • Complete Multivitamin Formula For Active Seniors
  • Dietary Supplement

Senior adults have specific nutritional needs that aren’t always met with supplements formulated for other groups. M.V. Senior is a complete multivitamin and mineral formula that delivers 21 key nutrients, in small, easy-to-swallow capsules, which adults over 50 years need to support an active, healthy lifestyle now and for years to come.

◀제품 사용법▶

As a dietary supplement for senior adults, take 3 capsules daily, preferably 1 with each meal or as directed by a healthcare professional.

아이허브에서 추천상품 구매하기

◀오늘의 명언▶

외식하는 자여 너희가 천지의 기상은 분변할 줄을 알면서 어찌 이 시대는 분변치 못하느냐
여호와여 과히 분노하지 마옵시며 죄악을 영영히 기억하지 마옵소서 구하오니 보시옵소서 보시옵소서 우리는 다 주의 백성이니이다
아이허브 코리아 공식홈페이지 바로가기

댓글목록

방용국님의 댓글

profile_image 방용국
작성일

감기에 걸린 우리의 구세주. 아이는 즐겁게 술을 마시고 어른도))

심백호님의 댓글

profile_image 심백호
작성일

The value of his star alone until the price increases, but these pills led me after God in the removal of gases completely, which removed by 100% left two or three weeks travel and returned to me gases as it was now used again and saved me again eat it as shown on the site and on the carton .. One love per day When you wake up before eating .. If you like, appreciate me yes and thank you.

Copyright © 소유하신 도메인. All rights reserved.