◀제품 설명▶

• Quality, Purity, Potency
  • Active Whole Spectrum 50:1 Extract
  • Vegan
  • Made With Non-GMO Ingredients
  • Gluten Free
  • Dietary Supplement
  • Enhancing Nature's Miracles Since 1994

Paradise products have won 10 Best of Supplements Awards. We are dedicated to sourcing premium ultra pure ingredients that meet the highest standards of excellence. Our herbs are always naturally grown or ethically wild crafted without the use of chemical fertilizers, pesticides or preservatives.

Active Whole Spectrum Difference

Our Active Whole Spectrum extracts contain a full profile of naturally occurring constituents and are extracted without the use of toxic solvents and/or harsh chemicals. This unique method captures the true essence of the whole herb while still retaining a highly active and bioavailable concentration of phyto nutrients.

◀제품 사용법▶

1 vegetarian capsule 1-2 times daily or as directed by a qualified health care professional.

아이허브에서 추천상품 구매하기

아이허브 관련상 추천상품 더 보기

Dr. Mercola, 어린이용 컴플리트 프로바이오틱스 파우더 팩, 천연 라즈베리맛, 30 팩, 각 0.12 oz (3.5 g)

1189.jpg

가격 : ₩37,555

◀제품 설명▶

• Premium Supplements
  • 10 Billion CFU
  • With Other Natural Flavors
  • Soy Free
  • Gluten Free
  • Dietary Supplement

“I am passionate about formulating my products using a holistic approach for optimal health and wellness.”

-Dr. Joseph Mercola

Premium Products – Compare my ingredients to other leading brands. You’ll see the pride taken in producing simple, high quality products you can trust.

My Mission – Partner with leading charities committed to protect your right to achieve optimal health.

• Includes convenient, single serve packets to support the digestive health of active children on-the-go
  • Delicious real raspberry taste, mixes perfectly with water or juice
  • Formulated with a special blend of 10 viable probiotics strains, providing a total bacterial count of at least 10 billion CFU per serving
  • Includes DDS®-1, a clinically studied strain of Lactobacillus acidophilus shown to promote digestive and immune health
  • Helps maintain a healthy microbiome 
  • Contains strains of probiotics that resist stomach acid and survive intestinal bile, adapting well to the digestive system for optimal health benefits
  • Includes FOS, a prebiotic that feeds the beneficial bacteria, helping to boost their growth 

◀제품 사용법▶

4세 이상 아동의 식이보충제로, 1 패킷을 8 oz의 물이나 쥬스에 섞어서 되도록 아침에 복용하십시오.

아이허브에서 추천상품 구매하기

◀오늘의 명언▶

야곱이 가로되 그렇지 아니하니이다 형님께 은혜를 얻었사오면 청컨대 내 손에서 이 예물을 받으소서 내가 형님의 얼굴을 뵈온즉 하나님의 얼굴을 본것 같사오며 형님도 나를 기뻐하심이니이다
이것들은 여호와의 절기라 너희는 공포하여 성회를 삼고 번제와 소제와 희생과 전제를 각각 그 날에 여호와께 화제로 드릴찌니
아이허브 코리아 공식홈페이지 바로가기

댓글목록

오기룡님의 댓글

profile_image 오기룡
작성일

오늘도 즐거운 하루 되세요.

유인수님의 댓글

profile_image 유인수
작성일

정민호님의 댓글

profile_image 정민호
작성일

잘보고 갑니다. 아이허브 추천제품 많네요.

Copyright © 소유하신 도메인. All rights reserved.