작성자 김성재 조회 172회 댓글 3건 작성일 21-07-08 22:08

본문

2784.jpg

가격 : ₩3,183

◀제품 설명▶

• For Deep Cleansing and Exfoliation
  • Cruelty Free

◀제품 사용법▶

Wet and apply your favorite soap or body wash to the scrubber and message all over your body to clean and exfoliate your skin. For best results replace every 60 days. 

아이허브에서 추천상품 구매하기

아이허브 관련상 추천상품 더 보기

BeKLYN, Absolute Purifying Hand Gel, Alcohol-Free Hand Sanitizer, 2.02 fl oz (60 ml)

2512.jpg

가격 : ₩3,569

◀제품 설명▶

• Made in Korea
  • Kills 99.99% of Germs Gentle on Your Skin
  • Kills Germs in 15 Seconds
  • Cruelty Free
  • Skin-Safe Formula with pH 6-7 is Gentle on the Skin and Prevents Over-Drying
  • Alcohol-Free Formula uses Photocatalysis to Kill Germs and Bacteria in 15 Seconds

Harness the power of nature to protect your skin and the environment.

BeKLYN Absolute Purifying Hand Gel is a non-alcohol purifying hand sanitizer designed to disinfect without the worry and discomfort of dryness, toxic chemicals and pollutants. It is made using TiO2 multi-photocatalyst technology with a quick acting formula that sterilizes and kills 99.9% of harmful bacteria and viruses within 15 seconds. Gentle, skin-safe, and environmentally friendly ingredients provide a safer, cleaner alternative for purification and sanitation to support personal hygiene and defend against harmful organisms.

◀제품 사용법▶

Squeeze a proper amount of the product into your palm and thoroughly rub hands together, making sure all surfaces of the hands and fingers are covered. Rub until the product if fully absorbed. Let hands air dry if necessary.

아이허브에서 추천상품 구매하기

◀오늘의 명언▶

아침에 너희는 너희 지파대로 가까이 나아오라 여호와께 뽑히는 지파는 그 족속대로 가까이 나아올 것이요 여호와께 뽑히는 족속은 그 가족대로 가까이 나아올 것이요 여호와께 뽑히는 가족은 각 남자대로 가까이 나아올 것이며
아이허브 코리아 공식홈페이지 바로가기

댓글목록

임병화님의 댓글

profile_image 임병화
작성일

좋은 치료법, 우리는 면역력을 유지하기 위해 온 가족과 함께 마 십니다. Poi orvi는 여분의 복용량을 시도하지 않았으며 매우 농축 된 맛 때문에 알레르기가 두렵습니다.

류충현님의 댓글

profile_image 류충현
작성일

I took one of these daily pretty religiously, maybe missed a few days here and there when travelling. I don't really know if they helped, since I still had stomach issues with gas and acid reflux. So they're definitely not life changing. I drink craft beer on the weekends which has been causing a lot of stomach issues with friends. So not sure if this is the answer, even if it's slightly helping? Maybe two a day next time?

방태준님의 댓글

profile_image 방태준
작성일

그것은 감기에 걸린 우리의 마술 지팡이 일 뿐이며, 병에 걸리지 않거나 반대로 질병을 더 쉽고 빠르게 견디는 데 도움이됩니다. 나에게는 매우 달콤하지만 아이들은 문제없이 마신다

Copyright © 소유하신 도메인. All rights reserved.