Skincare LdeL Cosmetics Retinol, Super Retinol Serum, Night Treatment, 1 fl oz (30 ml) > 아이허브 추천상품

본문 바로가기

아이허브 추천상품

Skincare LdeL Cosmetics Retinol, Super Retinol Serum, Night Treatment,…

페이지 정보

작성자 이준용 조회 259회 댓글 3건 작성일 22-05-07 17:18

본문

2606.jpg

가격 : ₩37,588

◀제품 설명▶

• Vitamin Enriched
  • Lifts & Firms
  • Reduces Signs of Aging
  • Dermatologist Tested
  • 6X the Potency of Anti-Wrinkle Facial Serum
  • Treats Your Skin with 3 Million I.U.'s of Vitamin A
  • Helps Reduce the Visible Signs of Aging
  • Retinol The Gold Standard In Anti-Aging™
6X Super Retinol Serum

Super Retinol Serum restores the look of smooth, beautiful and glowing skin. This unique night-time treatment, contains six times the potency of the Anti-Wrinkle Facial Serum and works while you sleep targeting loss of firmness, fine lines, wrinkles, dark spots and pores.

Retinol Super Series

Supercharged with the proven power of Vitamin A, Super Retinol products encourage renewal and support healthy skin for a more sculpted and youthful look. Firming ingredients work synergistically with Retinol, visibly improving the look of skin texture and tone. Step up your Retinol regimen with these high performance products for skin that looks and feels more uplifted, restored and radiant.

Skincare L de L Cosmetics® is an original Retinol based anti-aging skincare line, established in 1987. We are committed to developing healthy, anti-aging products that improve skin texture and reduce the look of fine lines and wrinkles. Our entire range is formulated with Retinol Vitamin A, for a younger-looking you. Achieve your best self and enhance your beauty by using our multi-benefit Retinol Products daily.

◀제품 사용법▶

At Night, place 1-2 drops on clean skin and massage in until absorbed, avoiding eye area.

아이허브에서 추천상품 구매하기

아이허브 관련상 추천상품 더 보기

Magsol, 마그네슘 디오도런트, 레몬그라스, 80g(2.8oz)

4285.jpg

가격 : ₩12,604

◀제품 설명▶

• 부드럽게 발리는 포뮬러
  • 자연적인 좋은 향기
  • 냄새 중화
  • 디톡스
  • pH 균형
  • 무자극
악취 방지 및 신체 기능 강화에 좋은 필수 마그네슘을 함유한 제품입니다. 테라피 등급 레몬그라스 에센셜 오일이 신체를 해독하고 스트레스를 줄여 긴장을 완화해 줍니다.

◀제품 사용법▶

필요할 때마다 겨드랑이에 바릅니다.

아이허브에서 추천상품 구매하기

◀오늘의 명언▶

이같이 이스라엘 자손이 안식일을 지켜서 그것으로 대대로 영원한 언약을 삼을 것이니
그 부친의 행한 모든 길로 행하여 그 부친의 섬기던 우상을 섬겨 경배하고
먹고 다 배불렀더라 그 남은 조각 열 두 바구니를 거두니라
마음에서 나오는 것은 악한 생각과 살인과 간음과 음란과 도적질과 거짓 증거와 훼방이니
아사헬이 아브넬을 쫓아 달려가되 좌우로 치우치지 않고 아브넬의 뒤를 쫓으니
아이허브 코리아 공식홈페이지 바로가기

댓글목록

이주성님의 댓글

profile_image 이주성
작성일

아이허브 추천제품 많네요. 그 중 뭘 사야할지 고민입니다.

이상백님의 댓글

profile_image 이상백
작성일

정말 감솨! 합니다.

홍상진님의 댓글

profile_image 홍상진
작성일

I tried this brand as suggested by a friend... I travel a lot and this is super convenient. This product works well even without refrigeration. My bowel movements are definitely more regular since I've taken this on a daily basis.

Copyright © 소유하신 도메인. All rights reserved.