Walden Farms, 참깨 생강 드레싱, 12 액량 온스 (355 ml) > 아이허브 추천상품

본문 바로가기

아이허브 추천상품

Walden Farms, 참깨 생강 드레싱, 12 액량 온스 (355 ml)

페이지 정보

작성자 이인호 조회 131회 댓글 1건 작성일 23-12-30 19:20

본문

1682.jpg

가격 : ₩5,737

◀제품 설명▶

• 죄의식 없음
  • 무칼로리
  • 무설탕
  • 무지방
  • 글루텐 불포함
  • 무탄수화물
  • 무콜레스테롤

Walden Farms

세계 최고의 숙성 식초, 신선하게 간 허브와 향신료, 삼중 정수 된 물과 천연 맛의 적당한 첨가로, Walden Farms 참깨 생강 드레싱은 놀라울 정도로 맛있고 올바른 식습관을 추구하는 이들에게 완벽합니다.

◀제품 사용법▶

개봉 후 냉장보관합니다.

아이허브에서 추천상품 구매하기

아이허브 관련상 추천상품 더 보기

Yogi Tea, Perfect Energy, Raspberry Passion, 16 Tea Bags, 1.12 oz (32 g)

728.jpg

가격 : ₩4,764

◀제품 설명▶

• Energizes and Supports Focus
  • Contains Caffeine
  • Herbal Supplement
  • Non GMO Project Verified
  • Kosher
  • Vegan
  • Certified B Corporation
  • Compostable Tea Bags

Invigorate with Raspberry Passion Perfect Energy®

Green Tea and Assam Black Tea combine with amino acid L-Theanine and traditionally used Ayurvedic herbs in our Raspberry Passion Perfect Energy® tea. With Raspberry and Passion Fruit flavors and a hint of Sage, this intriguingly delicious tea helps energize the body and focus the mind.

Our story began in 1969 when Yogi Bhajan, an inspirational teacher of holistic living, started teaching yoga in the West. While sharing his wisdom and knowledge of herbs and healthy living, he would serve his students an aromatic spiced tea they affectionately named "Yogi Tea".

Yogi Principles

We blend with intention. Our flavorful teas are created to support body and mind.

We believe in the synergistic benefit of herbs, combining ingredients to enhance their wellness-supporting potential.

We blend the best of what nature has to offer using the finest spices and botanicals from around the globe.

◀제품 사용법▶

Bring water to boiling and steep 5 minutes. For a stronger tea, use 2 tea bags. Drink 3-4 cups daily.

아이허브에서 추천상품 구매하기

◀오늘의 명언▶

그 날에 선지자들이 예언할 때에 그 이상을 각기 부끄러워할 것이며 사람을 속이려고 털옷도 입지 아니할 것이며
예수께서 권능을 가장 많이 베푸신 고을들이 회개치 아니하므로 그 때에 책망하시되
바룩이 여호와의 집 윗뜰 곧 여호와의 집 새문 어귀의 곁에 있는 사반의 아들 서기관 그마랴의 방에서 그 책에 있는 예레미야의 말을 낭독하여 모든 백성에게 들리니라
아이허브 코리아 공식홈페이지 바로가기

댓글목록

배진영님의 댓글

profile_image 배진영
작성일

I took one of these daily pretty religiously, maybe missed a few days here and there when travelling. I don't really know if they helped, since I still had stomach issues with gas and acid reflux. So they're definitely not life changing. I drink craft beer on the weekends which has been causing a lot of stomach issues with friends. So not sure if this is the answer, even if it's slightly helping? Maybe two a day next time?

Copyright © 소유하신 도메인. All rights reserved.