Nature's Baby Organics, Hand Sanitizing Wipes, Alcohol Free, Fragrance Free , 60 Individually Packaged Wipes > 아이허브 추천상품

본문 바로가기

아이허브 추천상품

Nature's Baby Organics, Hand Sanitizing Wipes, Alcohol Free, Fragrance…

페이지 정보

작성자 김미화 조회 187회 댓글 2건 작성일 22-11-22 21:42

본문

1108.jpg

가격 : ₩12,750

◀제품 설명▶

• Made in the USA
  • Fragrance Free 
  • 97.5% Purified Water
  • Softer & More Absorbent 
  • Biodegradable 
  • Decomposable 
  • Kills 99.9% Of Most Common Harmful Germs & Bacteria 
  • Organic Trade Association Member 
Our wipes are fully compostable and biodegradable in soil conditions according to the European Norm En 13432. This norm is the strictest of all existing norms evaluating compostability and biodegradability.

According to the European Standard En 13432, a compostable material must be both biodegradable and disintegratable.

In addition, our viscose fabric is certified as marine biodegradable.

Individually-Wrapped packaging makes it convenient and easy to carry in purse, during travels and elsewhere outside of your home.

Our wipes are formulated to be gentle on skin and do not contain fragrance, dye, triclosan, parabens or phthalates.

The 60-count individual wraps fit anywhere, making it convenient to take with you throughout the day while you are on-the-go.

Uses: For hand sanitizing to decrease bacteria on the skin. Recommended for repeated use.

아이허브에서 추천상품 구매하기

아이허브 관련상 추천상품 더 보기

Sunfood, Superfoods, Raw Organic Maca Powder, 4 oz (113 g)

1801.jpg

가격 : ₩9,938

◀제품 설명▶

• Raw
  • Vegan
  • Gluten-Free
  • Kosher
  • Nutrient Rich Energizing Superfood
  • USDA Organic
  • Non GMO Project Verified
  • Certified Organic by CCOF
Certified Organic Maca Powder

Maca is a root vegetable grown in the Peruvian Andes. It was sacred to the Incas and has been used as a food and medicine in South America for centuries. As a powerful adaptogen, maca has a reputation for balancing hormones and increasing fertility and libido in both men and women. It is well known for its ability to help enhance strength and endurance,. In fact, Incan warriors would often consume maca before long journeys and battles. Today's athletes are confirming what history has to say about this incredible superfood.

The Sunfood Difference™

Our maca is grown at high elevations in areas untouched by pollution where it is sun-dried and low-temperature processed into a fine powder. Inferior maca products are grown at lower elevations and processed at higher temperatures. Sunfood Maca Powder has a unique nutty flavor that goes well with sweet or savory dishes.

◀제품 사용법▶

Add 1-2 teaspoons of Maca Powder to smoothies, or try in your favorite recipe!

아이허브에서 추천상품 구매하기

◀오늘의 명언▶

저가 그 누각에서 산에 물을 주시니 주의 행사의 결과가 땅에 풍족하도다
여섯째는 북기야니 그 아들과 형제와 십 이인이요
아이허브 코리아 공식홈페이지 바로가기

댓글목록

김현익님의 댓글

profile_image 김현익
작성일

I was tearing off the foil to get some medicine, but when I tried to press it, I felt something empty. I do not know ... I opened it with scissors, but it was packed without pills.

최재용님의 댓글

profile_image 최재용
작성일

오늘도 즐거운 하루 되세요.

Copyright © 소유하신 도메인. All rights reserved.