• Free Radical Scavenger
  • Non-GMO
  • A Dietary Supplement
  • Vegetarian/Vegan
  • Kosher
  • Botanical/Herbs
  • Family Owned Since 1968
  • GMP Quality Assured

Hawthorn Berries have a long history or traditional use in Europe and North America as an herbal tonic. Modern scientific studies have identified a number of bioactive constituents, including OPCs (Oligomeric Procyanidins). Many of these compounds have been found to possess powerful free radical scavenging activity.

◀제품 사용법▶

매일 2 캡슐을3 번 깃사화 함께 섭취하세요.

아이허브에서 추천상품 구매하기

아이허브 관련상 추천상품 더 보기

Bulldog Skincare For Men, 민감성 피부 클렌징 폼, 150ml(5fl oz)

2580.jpg

가격 : ₩7,429

◀제품 설명▶

• 천연 성분 함유
  • 바오밥 • 귀리 • 분홍바늘꽃 허브
  • 국제적으로 동물에게 피해 없이 제조됨
  • Leaping Bunny(리핑 버니 인증)
  • Vegetarian Society Approved(채식주의자 협회 승인)

남성을 위한 최고의 제품

모든 제품은 남성용으로 제조되었으며 놀라운 천연 성분을 함유하고 있습니다.

본 제품에는 바오밥 오일, 귀리 오일, 분홍바늘꽃 허브가 함유되어 있습니다. 피부 세정용으로 제조되었습니다.

꾸준히 사용하십시오.

◀제품 사용법▶

젖은 피부에 바르고 거품을 낸 뒤 헹구십시오.

아이허브에서 추천상품 구매하기

Wet n Wild, 포토포커스, 매트 피니쉬 세팅 스프레이, 매트 어필, 1.52fl oz(45ml)

2929.jpg

가격 : ₩6,191

◀제품 설명▶

• 크루얼티 프리
  • 종일 지속되는 메이크업
  • 동물 실험을 하지 않음

◀제품 사용법▶

사용하기 전에 잘 흔들어 주십시오.

아이허브에서 추천상품 구매하기

Tony Moly, I'm Honey, Mask & Hand Cream Set, 4 Piece Set

2773.jpg

가격 : ₩15,477

◀제품 설명▶

What's Inside?
  • 2 I'm Honey Mask Sheet - 21 g / 0.74 oz
  • 1 I'm Honey Hand Cream - 30 ml / 1.01 fl oz
  • 1 I'm Honey Deep Moisture  Rescue Mask - 30 ml / 1.01 fl oz
The contents of this box are sure to keep your skin moisturized and radiant all day long! This set includes 2 I'm Honey Mask Sheet, 1 I'm Honey Deep Moisture Rescue Mask and 1 I'm Honey Hand Cream. Infused with nourishing antioxidant rich honey extract will work hard to replenish, hydrate and repair dull and tired skin.

◀제품 사용법▶

TonyMoly I'm Honey Mask Sheet

Apply sheet mask to clean towel dried face, leave on for 20-30 minutes and gently pat remaining essence into skin.

TonyMoly I'm Honey Deep Moisture Rescue Mask

Apply an adequate amount to a clean face avoiding the eye area. Leave on for 15-20 minutes and wash off with lukewarm water.

TonyMoly I'm Honey Hand Cream

Apply an adequate amount to hands and re-apply throughout the day as needed.

아이허브에서 추천상품 구매하기

Badger Company, 미네랄 립 틴트 세트, 4개입, 각 4.2g(0.15oz)

103.jpg

가격 : ₩15,964

◀제품 설명▶

• Rose and Vanilla
  • 21% Fair Trade Certified Ingredients
  • A Little Magic For Your Lips
  • Healthy Body Care
  • Certified B Corporation
  • Leaping Bunny
  • Cruelty Free
  • Certified by NSF to NSF Non-GMO True North
  • Fair Trade Certified by Fair Trade USA

Contains:

Badger Mineral Lip Tints protect and nourish, leaving lips soft and naturally beautiful.

With the delicate fragrance of Rose and Vanilla organic essential oils.

Opal Shimmer

Keep it simple and natural. Creamy and smooth with just the right amount of sparkle, our Opal Shimmer natural mineral lip tint protects and nourishes, leaving your lips soft and beautiful. Wear it alone for a subtle hint of shine, or over your favorite lip tint to play up the color. Subtle aroma of Rose and Vanilla plus the naturally heavenly scent of Shea and Cocoa Butter will make it your new go-to everyday lip balm.

Rose Tourmaline

Slightly pink. Simply gorgeous. Creamy and smooth with a delicate rose-pink hue, our Rose Tourmaline natural mineral lip tint protects and nourishes, leaving your lips soft and beautiful. One swipe delivers a sheer touch of color, or apply liberally for increased intensity. Great in a pinch for adding a bit of color to your cheeks and under the brow bone. Subtle aroma of Rose and Vanilla plus the naturally heavenly scent of Shea and Cocoa Butter will make it your new go-to everyday lip balm.

Red Jasper

A hint of color. A lot of gorgeouscreamy and smooth with a delicate fire-red hue, Red Jasper natural mineral lip tint protects and nourishes, leaving lips soft and beautiful. One swipe delivers a sheer touch of color, or apply liberally for increased intensity. Great in a pinch for adding a bit of color to your cheeks and under the brow bone. Subtle aroma of Rose and Vanilla plus the naturally heavenly scent of Shea and Cocoa Butter will make it your new go-to everyday lip balm.

Garnet

Pleasingly plum. Utterly gorgeousCreamy and smooth with a subtle plum-red hue, our Garnet natural mineral lip tint protects and nourishes, leaving your lips soft and beautiful. One swipe delivers a sheer touch of color, or apply liberally for increased intensity. Great in a pinch for adding a bit of color to your cheeks and under the brow bone. Subtle aroma of Rose and Vanilla plus the naturally heavenly scent of Shea and Cocoa Butter will make it your new go-to everyday lip balm.

◀제품 사용법▶

원하는 만큼 입술에 마르십시오.

아이허브에서 추천상품 구매하기

◀오늘의 명언▶

예수의 행하신 일이 이 외에도 많으니 만일 낱낱이 기록된다면 이 세상이라도 이 기록된 책을 두기에 부족할줄 아노라
여호람이 가로되 우리가 어느 길로 올라가리이까 저가 대답하되 에돔 광야 길로니이다
힐기야 족속에는 하사뱌요 여다야 족속에는 느다넬이었느니라
올빼미와 노자와 부엉이와
아이허브 코리아 공식홈페이지 바로가기

댓글목록

여재훈님의 댓글

profile_image 여재훈
작성일

환율이 올라서 걱정이긴 합니다만...ㅠㅠ

Copyright © 소유하신 도메인. All rights reserved.